Monday, September 15, 2008

Los Amigos Country Club

Have you seen the site of the Los Amigos Country Club? It seems very nice, doesn't it? I called them today to check on availability. They do have space in June, but only in the garden. If you look in their picture gallery you can have an idea of what they mean. The prices seem very decent and they would prepare a vegetarian menu. They don't have an additional charge for the place itself and as I understand it, linnens, and tableware (nothing is plastic, they hasten to add =) are included. You may bring our own minister, but they have a separate charge for having the actual ceremony there. When I go tomorrow, I will ask if they will charge less if you bring your own minister. Lastly, it is in Downey which is easy to get to for most of us in this parts of the country and easy to get to from the airport also.



This is what I like of what I know so far. What I don't like just now is that the dance floor seems a little small, but since I don't know how important dancing is for you, I don't know how much weight to give to that.



Say, are you going to dance a first dance? I hope to dog you do! It's time to start practicing. This is getting to be a lot of fun.



I'm going to go see the place tomorrow and I'll let you know what I find out. If there are specific questions that you would like to me ask, let me know. I intend to be there a little after 9 am.

Love you much,

Celi

No comments: